Sunday 2 July 2017

My blog is three years old!

I started this blog three years ago today! In many ways, it seems a lot longer! I started blogging on a whim, not really knowing what I was doing and where it would take me. Three years on, I'm so grateful for the wonderful experiences along the way: the learning, the joy of creating, the wonderful friends and soulmates to share with.

I've decided to do a compilation of my favourite projects this past 12 months. I did a similar compilation last year of my previous favourites, which you can find here.


Here are the full sized images, in no particular order: 
Envelope made from a brown bag (inspired by Roben-Marie Smith)

Journal page in my altered book journal

12th birthday card made from cardboard 

Painted canvas pouch

Altered bottle

Altered box

Recycled greeting cards inspired by Joanna Grant

Collage inspired by Roxanne Evans Stout

My first ATB

Erosion bundle inspired by Evelyn Flint

Altered clothing labels

Mini photo album from tarot cards

LifeBook ATC swap 2016

Journal page in my altered organizer

Rag journal cover inspired by Susie LaFond

Grungy gelli printed ATC backgrounds
It's lovely to look back on all these projects - each and every one of  them bring back happy memories of creating them. Hope you enjoyed the tour. Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.