Wednesday 13 July 2016

WOYWW #371:Grungy gelli prints II and happy mail!

Yet another WOYWW week done and dusted! It went so fast! I've come to think of a week as Wednesday to Wednesday these days. That's when we gather on the Stamping Ground to share our latest projects and a photo of our work desk, no matter how messy! Temporarily, we meet at LLJ's FabricFrenzy until our regular hostess, Julia, feels better following her surgery. Best wishes, Julia!

Today I'm sharing a few things neatly arranged on my dining table, just to show you. Better cheating this way than showing you an empty desk, I'm sure you agree!


You can see some more grungy gelli prints similar to the ones I made last week. I was glad that I was able to duplicate that look, but this time I made the prints a bit more green/teal. I've also bought a couple of things: two books by Pam Carriker (they're both fantastic!) and a plain canvas bag from HobbyCraft for just £1.49! What a bargain! I'm not sure what I will do with it at this point - might try to gelli print it. 

Also on my desk are two lots of happy mail! One from Win Dinn all the way from Canada, who sent me some awesome ATCs, and the other from Anita of Itsamistry Design Studio, who sent me a goodie bag full of ribbons, diecuts, dimensional elements, beads and all sorts of stuff along with a lovely card. Thank you both so much - I feel so spoilt! 

Here are a few close-ups of some of the items on my desk.

Gelli printed regular envelopes

Gelli printed ATC envelopes

Gelli printed ATC envelopes- flip side

Gelli printed ATC backgrounds

Gelli printed ATC backgrounds

ATCs and other bits received from Win 

Goodie bag from Anita
Thanks for visiting today. Hope you could find something of interest in my post. 
I will be in and out all day, but will visit as many of you as I can! 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.