Wednesday 8 June 2016

WOYWW #366: More gelli prints and ATCs


If you can't link to WOYWW this week, try using a different browser or clear the cache and cookies in your regular browser. For Google Chrome and other browsers, you can find the instructions here
If all else fails, ask LLJ to link you!

Welcome to another WOYWW! This past week flew by very quickly. Half term is over and my son is back at school, thank goodness. Didn't we have lovely weather in the UK this past week? I got into the habit of sitting outside and it's been fantastic. Here's a picture of my "work desk" outside yesterday, which is  a bit of a set-up because I forgot to take photos during the actual proceedings. As you can see I did some more gelli printing. I've found that Deep Violet worked really well with Portrait Pink with a bit of King's Blue added.





I received some more ATCs during the week! This swap was so much fun! These are the new ones I got in addition to the ones from Annie and Angela that I showed you last Wednesday. I also took a photo of the extra cards, diecuts, and bits and pieces. I really like the stamps from overseas as well and I saved them for later. Thank you so much, girlies! I was delighted every time an envelope popped through my letter box! I will defo take part next year as well! Thanks Annie for pulling me in!




Oreo had yet another photo shoot while we were sitting in the sun this past weekend. He must be one of the most photographed (non-professional) cats in the world! He looks really silly in the last one! 



 



Thanks for stopping by! 
I always visit everyone who leaves a message, just don't forget to let me know your number! 
Wishing you a happy, creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.